Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Undeserving





After stalking my usual blogs tonight, I realized something. I am SO VERY BLESSED. I mean, I've always known how fortunate and blessed I am to have this life, but I am truly, unequivocally BLESSED from God. I am 25-years-old, healthy (other than getting completely winded while walking up two stairs or even when I talk too fast), and have an amazing family...all by the grace of God. Upon reading about a couple of families who had recently lost their babies, I had to stop reading to catch my breath from all of the sobbing I was doing. I mean, I have a BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY, PRECIOUS child from God and those families lost their babies. I am SO undeserving of this life that I lead...it makes no sense to me. I can't even begin to fathom why God chose me - hand picked me - to be Jax's mommy. All I know is how grateful I am for his love and generosity. I know that those babies are in a better place tonight. I am so very thankful for my healthy, prince, Jaxon. He is such a blessing in our lives. After I count all of my blessings and thank God for all he has given me, I'm going to dream of my prince...here are a few pics. of him tonight...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you - leave me a message!